The Crown and Anchor Inn
John Stone was granted a publican's licence for the Crown and Anchor Inn at Morpeth in 1844.
He held the licence for the Angel Inn
at Maitland in 1846 and 1847.
was granted a licence for the Crown and Anchor in 1845. The licence was transferred it to Peter Hook in March 1846.
was fined several times for breaches of the Licensing Act while at the Crown and Anchor
. He sold the business to former boot and shoemaker William Graham in 1847
William Graham was granted a publican's licence in 1847, 1848 and 1849.
held the license in 1854.
Henry Sucker was granted a Bagatelle licence in June 1865
 Maitland Mercury 19 April 1845
 Maitland Mercury 4 March 1846
 Maitland Mercury 7 July 1847